|Location: Brussels, Belgium||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/072199_1593766813|
****** Test Analyst - Contract Opportunity - Brussels ******
Red are supporting one of their key international clients in a new exciting project whilst implementing SAP. We are urgently looking for a SAP Test Analyst to join their team on a remote basis.
- Join the IFRS917 project aiming at implementing the IFRS9 and IFRS17 standards.
- Be responsible for designing and running tests on a series of data provider services (ETL).
- Analyze the results, and report observations to the analysis and development team.
- Ability to plan and organize a testing campaign, the capability to run thorough tests, and the ability to store, keep track and analyze the results.
- Good communication skills, and basic knowledge of software programming and BI (ETL).
- Based in Brussels
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Work both with Business and IT stakeholders;
- Study the IFRS917 project architecture landscape, process steps and functional specifications;
- Work with IFRS917 B.I. Analyst to understand the scope and kind of data which are needed for IFRS17.
- Design the dimensional model;
- Define and implement the ETL to extract/transform the data from the operational systems or other sources and load them into the IFRS917 SAP BW;
- Define and implement quality control (at different stages, through dashboards or other measures);
- Understand the technical and regulatory requirements and work closely with the various project stakeholders;
- Experience with Business Intelligence domain and solutions;
- Extensive System analysis and implementation experience (ETL, dimensional model), ideally within a financial institution or financial software organization (5 years);
- Experience with SAP solution: FICO, BW, Data Services…;
- Proven ability to deliver Technical specifications;
- Fluent in English, intermediate French and Dutch
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.