Job title: Successfactors Solution Architect Manager
Location: United Kingdom
Position: Consultant OR Manager (multiple positions)
Salary: £40,000 - £85,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Skills required for Successfactors Solution Architect Manager
- Ability to understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach leveraging standard process methods and deliverables
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal groups;
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates
- Prepare the cost model estimates working with Service - Delivery, Solution Management to deliver the defined scope of services;
- Aligning solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
- Experience in SuccessFactors architecture, systems integration and development;
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience designing and implementing global HR solutions.
- Understanding of the Resources industry (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources).
- Experience designing and implementing global Sales solutions.
- Confidence in presenting challenging points of view to Director- and Executive-level clients (i.e. CTO/CIO).
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above Successfactors Solution Architect Manager vacancy and feel that your experience fits the requirements, please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.