Digital Supply Analytics Leader needed for a Global Consulting Company based in Atlanta Georgia.
We are looking for experts in the field of applying Statistics and other Data Science parameters to increase the efficiency of Supply Chain processes
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with and guide SME's within your teams therefore business understanding and ability to develop innovative solutions are the key requirements.
Specific expertise applying data science to improve Demand Forecasting (DF) and / or Assortment Optimization(AO) required with preferred experience in one or more of the following:
- Digital Marketing
- Shopper / Loyalty Insights & Analytics
- CRM / Campaign Management
- Trade Promotions Management & Optimization
- Category Management
- Supply Chain
You will be working across a complex internal matrix organization, establish yourself as a business subject matter expert with excellent understanding of relevant data, analytics, processes and technologies so that the Account Managers, Business Development Manager and Sales Managers would proudly want to take you to their contacts including clients and prospects.
You will be responsible for revenue generation, defining delivery models, pre-sales, RFP/RFI's and workshops.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- 10 to 15 years of relevant industry experience.
- Educational background from a top tier college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or other closely related field. MBA or related master's degree preferred
- Hands on delivery experience as a Data Scientist, Technical Architect or Programmer is a significant advantage but not necessarily required.
This full-time position offers competitive base salary, bonus and benefits.
If you, or anyone you know is interested in joining a dynamic, professional environment, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org