|Location: Switzerland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Banking||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/072903_1596802188|
Sr. Consultant - Sr. Manager - SAP FPSL Banking and Insurance (m/f/div.) Switzerland
Our client is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Their experts develop strategies and solutions that help their customers manage even the most complex of problems.
Their SAP Financial Services is a dynamic team of specialists that delivers customized solutions to the Financial Services industry in Switzerland
Location: Switzerland/ Home Office
Salary: depending on the skillset
Languages required: German (fluent), English (fluent) and French (optional)
- Analyse business requirements for chosen IFRS IFRS17 and/or IFRS9 accounting policies
- Develop SAP Financial Products Sub-Ledger (FPSL) implementation options and present the value case to product owners
- Develop specifications for additional functionality required to be built outside SAP FPSL
- Implement SAP FPSL configuration changes
- Develop test scenarios to test implemented configuration changes or additional programming
- Conduct actual testing and analyse results
- Support any end-to-end integration testing of FPSL
- 5-10 year's professional experience in banking and/or insurance and/or re-insurance industry or with a consulting firm with a banking or insurance industry focus
- Strong understanding of business requirements (banking, insurance and/or re-insurance), ability to document and communicate effectively to ensure the requirements are implemented/configured as specified
- Practical experience in SAP Bank Analyser or/and SAP Insurance Analyser, Financial Products Subledger (FPSL) or/and Financial Services Data Platform (FSDM)
- Project management experience in the implementation of SAP within the financial services industry
- Profound knowledge of bank accounting processes and accounting standards such as IFRS9 or insurance accounting processes and accounting standards such as IFRS 17 and Solvency II
- Strong understanding of the typical architectural system landscape within the FS industry (source, master data, general ledger, consolidation) and how the data flows from source to produce the required bookings, reports and interfaces
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage
Red specializes in the placement of specialists and executives
from the SAP area.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find
out more in advance; please feel free to talk to Pascal David
about this in more detail. You can reach him at
email@example.com or at 0221- 96693872.
We are happy to hear from you!