Spotfire Project Leader
Long Term Contract
RED's key client, a global pharmaceutical organisation based near Brussels are looking for a Spotfire Project Leader to work on a long-term contract. In the scope of the expansion of TIBCO Spotfire related capabilities within our organization, we are currently looking for a Project Leader with TIBCO Spotfire Experience.
The role will involve the following tasks:
- Interact with functional and business stakeholders to capture the user requirements in terms of self-service data analysis through the Spotfire platform
- Lead prioritized projects from inception to execution, which requires the discipline to create clear and attainable objectives and to see them through to successful completion.
- Drive the configuration and administration of the TIBCO Spotfire platform in line with the agreed technical architecture.
Successful candidates will have:
- Knowledge of the technical architecture of the TIBCO Spotfire platform is a plus
- Demonstrates competency in project management methods and software Experience with the technical integration of TIBCO Spotfire with external data sources like the ones listed below is an asset:
- Oracle databases SAP BW/SAP HANA Hadoop clusters (eg Hive, Impala) PostgreSQL databases
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to operate effectively in a multicultural, Matrix organisation where the workload requires balancing multiple responsibilities simultaneously
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please send your CV for consideration.