|Location: Belgium||Salary: €55 - €56 per hour|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/081671_1624960624|
Senior SQL DBA/Architect / Remote / 12 months / Start ASAP
Job Profile/Key Responsibilities:
* Database performance tuning and optimisation.
* Develop processes for optimising database security
* Work with development teams on identifying badly performing queries.
* Diagnose and troubleshoot SQL database errors
* Create automation for repeating database tasks
* Enhance existing monitoring tools configurations to predict system issues.
* Strong technical documentation skills
* Highly self motivated and directed
* Keen attention to detail
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Strong customer service orientation
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Minimum 8-10 years MSSQL Database Administration (DBA) experience.
* Hands-on experience supporting large database environments
* Proven experience with database replication techniques, complexities, automation, monitoring, and high-availability strategies-use of 3rd party solutions in these techniques is encouraged.
* Previous experience working with Systems Admins in the areas of storage, backups, and database operations processes preferred.
* Experience with SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS
* Deployed/Debugged/Managed and Supported SSIS Packages.
* Provide systems architecture guidance in creating high availability systems.
* Provide direction in capacity planning, performance improvement, and storage management in partnership with other clients and internal resources.
* Development and implementation of database automation solutions and performing quality assurance verification of various database project implementations.
* SQL Database Migration into the Cloud
* Insurance industry experience
* A good knowledge on DB2
* Good knowledge in ETL based solution
On-site is not mandatory but sometimes required if possible
Work location is Brussels (Belgium)