|Location: Arizona, USA||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Retail and Distribution||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/077452_1617281279|
Under minimal supervision, the Senior Software Engineer- SAP ABAP/HANA is responsible for performing complex design, programming and testing work related to the implementation, enhancement and support of SAP modules per business requirements and specifications.
- Gather and assess development requirements and/or specifications from business stakeholders
- Translate development requirements and specifications into high quality, efficient SAP solutions
- Provide support, technical explanations and documentation as necessary
- Identify opportunities to re-engineer/integrate existing processes
- Maintain awareness of the relevance and importance of activities and how those contribute to achieving quality objectives
- Complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
- Manage design, development and implementation of ABAP projects.
- Review and revise technical designs to meet ABAP project requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- 6+ years of experience with SAP application development
- Programming experience related to reporting, dialog transactions, enhancements, SAPscript, Smart Forms, User Exits and ALE
- Experience with MM, PP, SD, or FI modules
- Experience developing in SAP with ABAP/4 and/or HANA using HANA Studio or WebIDE is a must
- Develop backend web-services and RESTful API's (Node.js, OData).
- SAP HANA Technical Concepts and Architecture
- Data Modelling using HANA Studio
- Build InfoCubes, ODS/DSO, Multi-providers, Composite providers, Open ODS, Transient providers, transformations, extractors, datasources
- Building HANA Views (Attribute, Analytical & Calc Views)
- Knowledge of SAP SLT replication server
- Design, development experience of SAP UI5 applications.
- Develop and maintain JS-based back-end services (HANA XS, Node.js)
- Experience working on end-to-end projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Time management skills; the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team is vital.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines and present a professional demeanor is essential.
- Ability to respond to different organizational situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is necessary.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
- In addition, organizational and problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
If you feel you are a good fit for this opportunity, please send me a email at bpinckney@REDcommerce.com or give me a call at 551-233-0231. Look forward to speaking with you soon.