Red is searching for an SAP MM Functional Analyst with experience in either AFS, Retail, or FMS to be based in Bedminster, NJ. This is a full time and permanent opportunity. Our client is offering a base plus bonus.
This is an S4 HANA implemenatation project!
As a Senior SAP Functional Analyst, Materials Management (MM), you are a part of the SAP application team providing thought leadership for client's SAP S4 for Fashion solution. Your role will be to improve the quality and efficiency in the business community by delivering best practice solutions both within the SAP environment and through end-to-end integration.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
* Provide SAP S4 for Fashion, Master Data functional thought leadership.
* Provide functional and technical support including configuration for the aforementioned SAP modules.
* Engage the internal business customers and project team by holding customer workshops, scoping solutions, building, testing, documenting, and implementing, while managing scope and customer expectations.
* Develop functional specification for custom ABAP development, and guide the development of those programs within the development team.
* Support and maintain the SAP production environment by providing governance over the design and configuration of defects, solving end user problems, answering module-related questions, and testing/validating functionality.
* Responsible for unit testing, integration and regression testing, including build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based on results.
* Develop and administer user support documentation and provide training and coaching to end-users, guiding the business on the appropriate use of the SAP system.
* Work closely with non-SAP IT groups and outside Vendors that need to interface to SAP S4 Solution.
* Responsibility for other non-SAP systems used by the Retail business users.
* Translation of complex business concepts and processes to SAP flows
* Independently manage change requests in the area of sales: writing functional design, follow up and realization in cooperation with developer, testing, training of users and rollout of solution, take care of documentation and giving training when required.
* Specific SAP MM / Master Data experience with:
This position will require travel, both domestically and internationally based on project requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
8 to 10 years systems and business analysis experience. Apparel experience highly preferred.
5 plus years of experience working with SAP MM / Master Data / SAP S4 for HANA / SAP CAR / Industry Certification
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
Must have excellent partnership skills and must be able to work with a highly diverse workforce, domestically and internationally
Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Proficient in Visio
Proficient in Microsoft Project