SAP Senior Consultant MM/SD
For our consulting organisation in Central and Eastern Europe is searching for a SAP consultant.
- You will work as an SAP consultant in international projects
- You will customise and implement new solutions
- You will enhance SAP Systems implementing new functionalities and processes
- You will implement new technologies like S/4 HANA
- You will maintain and improve existing SAP systems (2nd and 3rd level application management)
8 hours shifts within standard working hours.
- We require a minimum of 3-6 years experience. More experience is highly welcome and will be taken into consideration
- We require German language skills (German fluent since you work in an international team where the project language is German)
- You are used to work in an international team and establish your relations therein.
- You are flexible and are interested in new technology.
- You are used to work in a changing and demanding environment.
- You are used to being precise and concentrate in a demanding environment.
Skill set Person:
- You are experienced in SAP MM and SAP SD. You have a focus on the order to cash process incl pricing
- You have SAP Retail knowledge
- You have Knowledge about enhancement options (exits, bapis, etc)
- You are able to read ABAP and create functional specification
- You have knowledge about IDOC process
- You are able to manage incidents (Daily taks Management)
- You have experience with inventory management and refinishing
- You are used to work with the SAP Solution Manager (incidents handling)
- You have experience with Workflow
- You have procure to pay (p2p) process knowhow
- A professional project-environment in a highly efficient team
- To work in international consulting teams.
- To work with various technologies in an always changing environment
- Interesting training offerings in an international IT company