A global consultancy with a revenue of over £10billion and housing around 100,000 employees across the globe, has opened new positions for Senior SAP Financial Consultants to work on various S4 HANA Greenfield Implementation projects UK Wide. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone that would like to immerse themselves with the newest SAP technologies alongside a leader in digital services.
In these roles you will have responsibility for designing & delivering key aspects of projects and transformation programmes within our client base.
You will be expected to:
- Identify and assess options for the implementation of new or improved business processes and present them, with recommendations, to decision makers at senior management level.
- Maintain the level of customer satisfaction after each significant delivery of product or service
- Respond to internal customer queries and complaints. Ensure that corrective action is taken
- Facilitate Programme and Project Manager's involvement in the continuous improvement of the products and services supplied to them
- Work closely with the other members of the SAP FICO support teams in the UK
- Mentor junior members of the FICO team
- Aid and support end-users
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- SAP FICO configuration/implementation experience
- At least 1 full project life-cycle
- Some Integration knowledge of other modules especially SD, MM and BW integration
- Fluent English language skills
- An autonomous character
- Full mobility. Willing to travel and work away from home as required by the business.
- Eligibility to be Security Cleared
Ideally you would have:
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in global client implementations
- Demonstrable conceptual understanding of other SAP Finance modules (BPC, BOBJ and BW)
- Experience of FSCM, Treasury, or SAP Real Estate
- Certifications in SAP Financials
For anyone that's looking to gain prime experience within S4 HANA and expose themselves across a wide range of industries look no further. Do this all alongside a market leading salary package.