|Location: Brussels, Belgium||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/080182_1620635958|
Senior SAP data Consultant (M / F)
Positions based in Brussels - Belgium.
CDI - Full time
Are you Bored with your current role? Do you feel that you are hitting a wall day in day out?
We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to work for one of our prestigious clients.
This will give you an unparalleled career development program and a work environment described by many as pragmatic, collaborative, innovative and entrepreneurial.
About the opportunity:
We currently have an interesting opportunity for experienced Senior SAP data Consultants to join our client's SAP teams in Belgium.
As SAP Consultant, you will become a key member of the Enterprise Applications team serving clients from many industries. These are challenging and fulfilling roles that will allow you to develop your skill set in a meaningful way.
- As SAP Data consultant, you will be part of challenging and large-scale SAP transformation programs.
- By methodically engaging with the client business in an interactive way, you will get a better understanding of their processes and (re)design and improve them, with a focus on Data Governance,
- Data Quality and project Data Migration processes.
- At the different clients you will be delivering project deliverables like conceptual and functional data designs, prepare and manage the data migration activities, configure SAP and test and guide the deliverables towards the go-live.
- You are a team player and open to share your knowledge and coach junior colleagues.
- You know how to process feedback, but you can also - depending on your experience - coordinate or manage a team and know how to maximise efficiency.
- With your SAP knowledge and skills, you consult on the implications of a new IT landscape and react by building and maintaining client relationships.
- Besides projects related activities you will also have the opportunity to drive and/or support strategic initiatives within This client.
Our client leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Their expertise, capabilities and experience mean that is (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust them to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with your talented international colleagues, you will focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies - including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- Fluent French or Dutch and English;
- Minimum 3 years of experience;
- Willing to work in a team and to travel depending on projects;
- Location: Brussels Belgium.
Salary package + benefits:
- 13th month + holiday allowance;
- 20 + 12 holidays;
- Hospitalisation and group insurance;
- Bonus program;
- Training & learning opportunities;
- Green mobility program;
- Flexible rewards program;
For more information, please contact: Rodrigo Diaz - +442031969796
Type of job: Full-time, CDI
Salary: Attractive and flexible depending on the profile