Senior Project Manager
Our client at RED is looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience of Project Managing SAP Ariba Source to Pay deployments, and preferably with a good track record of deploying upstream SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing suite. More information below:
Start: 1st of March 2019
End: 31st of August 2019
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Managing large and complex international projects and programs, and ideally experience of project managing a SAP Arriba Procure to Pay (P2P) or Strategic Sourcing implementation.
- Reporting on complex projects within a Portfolio Office/PMO structure
- Proven experience of using and leading change management activities including change impact assessment, stakeholder management, managing resistance, building change capacity, designing and defining roles and responsibilities.
- Highly developed organizational awareness and ability to understand any sensitivities within a complex multi-stakeholder structure; and think creatively and strategically to overcome obstacles to cooperation and progress
- Leadership abilities with the ability to motivate and mobilize individuals outside their reporting line
- Business requirements collection and process/workflow analysis skills
- Superb communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Able to demonstrate instances of initiative that have delivered organizational benefits
- Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
If you are interested, please send an updated CV to email@example.com