RED's key client, a global pharmaceutical organisation based near Brussels are looking for Senior Labware Consultant to work on a long-term contract.
Long Term Contract
The Labware Developer will configure and develop Labware applications according to the functional and technical specifications which she/he will have written based upon user requirements provided. He/she will work in an existing Labware template (including functions, tools and methods). The developer will join the Labware CoE team and will work in a GxP controlled environment with high expectations in terms of quality.
The role will involve the following tasks:
- Configure and develop new / maintain existing Labware functionalities / applications according to the functional and technical specifications which she/he will have written based upon user requirements provided.
- Estimate the effort required to implement programs. He/she will work in the existing Labware template, using the current methodology and tools, and will participate to extend this template
- Design the applications with maximal usage of COTS functionality.
- Manage the (project) delivery in scope, on time, in quality. * After project go-live, he/she will collaborate with the Labware support teams to analyse and solve any remaining issues.
Successful candidates will have:
- Solid knowledge of Labware design and programming standards (Visual Workflows, LIMS Basic
- Knowledge of Labware HQ support processes
- Technical knowledge of industry specific LW process template (such as e.g. BioAnalysis and Clinical Protocol Manager), as well as in LIMS (V6 and LBW7) and eLN.
- Appropriate technical knowledge of Oracle DB and SQL. * Knowledge of integration with SAP
- Knowledge about pharmaceutical quality control and R&D lab processes
- Fluent English (French is an asset)
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your updated CV.