|Location: Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey||Salary: US$115000 - US$125000 per annum|
|Sector: Pharma & Health||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/060302_1555342758|
Full time, Perm position.
Work is on site in Parsippany, NJ (no remote option)
The Analyst, HCM (Human capital management) Systems will be responsible for performing system requirements analysis, functional system design, integrated testing, and solutions maintenance of the HCM Oracle Applications. As an Applications expert, this position is responsible for the successful implementation of technology solutions in the Corporate HR, Benefits, Payroll and related business areas by followingSDLC and Agile Project Management, Change Control and testing methodologies.
Systems Design and Implementation
Responsible for implementing and supporting multiple Oracle ERP Cloud core HCM applications
Provide expert solutions in the Oracle ERP Cloud core HCM modules: Recruiting, HR, Benefits, Payroll and related applications.
Maintain Oracle configuration changes in respective HCM application areas.
Work with Business Analysts, Process Owners and End Users to analyze business requirements.
Support configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training
Develop test scenarios and test scripts in the impacted solutions to facilitate appropriate integrated testing.
Implement new system solutions and lead system testing and resolution of system issues per Securitas' project management methodology.
Work closely with applications Support group to ensure proper post-implementations handoff.
Closely work with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
Create and maintain system/application documentation (requirements, processes, procedures)
Provide applications knowledge in evaluating and improving current business processes.
Provide expertise on new application releases and new functionality in HCM modules
Advance Level Support
Provide cross-module and cross-functional area integration support.
Ensure integrity and accuracy of all application system setup information.
Interact with technical/development professionals in the design and support of required specific customizations, interfaces and extensions to the Oracle ERP Cloud applications.
Support in the investigation and resolution of reported system issues. Provide system information, utilize diagnostic techniques, guide the efforts of the production support and interface with vendor support as required.
Follow prescribed methodologies and processes in completing Oracle support and implementation activities.
Additional duties as assigned by management.
EXPERIENCE: Prior experience in Oracle implementation projects (full lifecycle)
- 5-8 years of Oracle cloud HCM or similar experience implementing and supporting some combination of Oracle HCM applications such as: Recruiting, Talent Management, HR, Benefits or Payroll modules.
- Experience working on Oracle's cloud-based ERP system or a professional who has transitioned to Oracle Cloud HCM, coming from a major ERP i.e. Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, SAP is desirable.
- Hands on experience in requirements gathering, design, development, and testing of Oracle HCM Cloud applications or ERP software.
- Excellent planning, organizing and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and recommend industry-best practices based on business requirements
- Ability to take part in cross-functional discussions to analyze requirements and recommend solutions
- Experience in solution architecture and writing functional specifications, functional solution design for technical development in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent business process knowledge of the following: Standard HR Processes, Payroll rules and requirements and overall understanding of HR Compliance.
- Business process analysis and redesign experience, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, business process redesign and implementation
- Knowledge of all phases of Systems Development Life Cycle is required.
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop recommendations and solutions
- Experience in creating reports/processes utilizing BI Publisher; HCM and Payroll loaders, Fast Formulas, OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence), PAAS ADF framework & Extensions are desirable.
- Experience converting data from legacy systems.
- Experience in developing and executing test plans is required.
- Experience with BI reporting technologies, Oracle Business Intelligence, Cognos or other similar tools is a plus
- Hands on experience with ERP cloud security and workflows is desirable
- Samples of design documents as well as operational documentation may be requested.