|Location: Prague, Czech Republic||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Chemical||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/059678_1557413726|
***Senior CSOD Specialist - Prague***
For our international client based in Prague, RED is currently looking for a Senior CSOD Specialist to join their project as soon as possible until Novemeber 2020. The role can offer some remote opportunity and up to 10& travel might be required.
The role provides complex, expert level support to cross-functional learning, development and performance subject mater experts on how to translate business requirements into system functionalities. This requires ensuring strict system adherence to both industry and company-specific compliance requirements.
- 5+years of hands-on experiences with CSOD in implementation, configuration, release management, and 3rd level support
- Experience with GxP, Computer System Validation, Data Privacy and Compliance requirements is a plus.
- Knowledge and skill in utilising computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point to develop documents, spreadsheets, charts, and presentations
- Track record of achieving results through collaborating with multiple functions across a company and strong leadership skills
- Ability to innovate in a highly-regulated work environment
- Fluent in English communication, Czech communication is a bonus
If you are interested in this position, please apply for immediate consideration.