We are now looking for 3 senior back-end developer with DevOps experience, to join the project implementing a Loyalty solution for this company's global selling platform.
You will be responsible for developing a robust solution that enables the online experience of the company's Loyalty program.
* You will work with implementations of new and existing low-latency, high-availability and high-performance components that make up an API-centric ecosystem.
* You must be a self-driven person that is comfortable working with the full lifecycle of a business feature.
* You must have a proactive, forward-thinking mindset to be able to tackle a fast-changing, complex and demanding integration environment.
* You should have previously worked with micro-service architectures and Continuous Integration
* You should have DevOps experience with cloud platforms and fast release cycles.
* You should have experience working with agile methodologies and tools.
* You should be comfortable interacting with both technical and business areas
* Micro-service development using Java
* REST/SOAP/JMS based integration development
* Business feature analysis, design, modelling, programming, testing and documentation
* Azure micro service platform maintenance and development
* Technical road map contribution and ownership
* Establish ways of working and standards to be used by the team
* Knowledge sharing and mentorship
* Unit and integration testing using Junit and Mockito
* Automation, deployment, monitoring and incident handling
* 24/7 on-call rotation that includes all team members. Currently remote work
* Spring Boot/Data/Integration
* REST API development
* JMS integration development
* Relational databases (MySQL)
* Caching solutions (Redis)
* Scrum, XP or other agile methods
* Worked in large organizations with complex IT-infrastructures
Nice to have experience:
* Experience working in distributed teams
* Microsoft Azure (AKS, Service Bus/Event Grid, API Management)
Experience of several of these tools preferred:
* IntelliJ or Eclipse
* Git or other version control systems
* Azure DevOps or TeamCity