|Location: Montvale, New Jersey||Salary: US$80 - US$90 per hour|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/065026_1570651139|
Red has a 6 month contract position in Montvale NJ. My client is offering an all inclusive rate.
They want someone with 3-7 years WM experience. EWM experience would be a plus.
SAP Systems Analyst - Warehouse Management
* This is a Mid-level SAP Warehouse Management Analyst opportunity focused on implementing and integrating SAP's Warehouse Management (WM) and Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) solutions in conjunction with Handling unit Management.
* Builds and Support RF scanner transactions using SAP Mobile Data Entry solution.
* Creates new and updates existing Label requirements to fully comply with Business needs.
* Supports Warehouse Management integration with other LE modules i.e. Shipping and Transportation. Includes monitoring and resolution of IDOC errors related to integration's.
* Identifies and recommends system solutions or new functionality to address business requirements in new or existing processes.
* Drafts functional and technical design documents related to relevant applications based on business requirements and stores utilizing Solution Manager.
* Writes and maintains documentation to describe solution configuration, process flow, and behavior, testing, defects, and resolution.
* Writes and performs functional testing to ensure the solution meets specifications and functions correctly utilizing HP ALM.
* Creates and provides training documents for new or modified processes or functionality for end-users or technical support staff.
* Monitors Production support tickets after deployments utilizing Service Now incident system.
People Skills & Core Competencies:
* Ability to independently lead workshops, design sessions, and business process documentation in order to understand challenges and document as-is and to-be processes with both system integrators and business SME's.
* Works to improve the relationship between the various areas in the Information Technology Department by applying good interaction skills and demonstrating respect for others.
* Builds those same relationship skills with internal and external customers.
* Provides regular updates to teammates, management, and stakeholders on work status, progress and plans.
* Stays abreast of best business practices by participating in discussion forums, seminars, training, user groups, Internet sources, and other organizations.
* Skilled in utilizing Solution Manager Charm for managing transports along with presenting changes in CAB (Change Approval Board).
* Skilled in utilizing HP ALM for creating, storing, and managing the testing process
* Excellent communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
* Required Experience:
3-5 Years of SAP Warehouse Management/ Inventory Management
1-2 Years of SAP Extended Warehouse Management
5+ years of SAP experience.
* Preferred Experience
1-2 Years SAP S/4HANA
SAP WM/EWM Certification
Solution Manager 7.2 (Charm)