A boutique SAP partner specialised in the automotive and discrete manufacturing industries. More than 150 of the greatest minds in their industries combine to make this unique organisation, recognised as a leader in their field. Offices throughout Europe and Asia help this company offer the unique possibility for employees to be internationally focused whilst still having the freedom to work with autonomy and make a real impact within the business.
An SAP Support Consultant is required for a nearshore centre in Wroclaw, supporting the activities of a major Swiss client. The focus of the role will be to provide 2nd and 3rd level support for the internal users. There is a 0% travel expectation with this position.
- At least 3 years SAP experience;
- ABAP background preferred, ideally within SCM or Logistics;
- Proven ability in solving complex customer problems;
- Experience within 2nd and/or 3rd level support preferred;
- Fluent English language skills.
This is a big opportunity to take an important role in a company offering a fantastic reputation, with the benefit of being based purely from Wroclaw.