SAP Support Analyst
Our client, a global marketing consultancy with over 100 offices worldwide and an employee base of 50,000+ are looking for a SAP Support Analyst to join an ever-expanding internal team and become a part of their exciting journey as they expand geographically.
- Maintain appropriate log of issues/queries as put forward by markets within support software.
- Optimize issue resolution by following production support procedures - effective, efficient, documented issue resolution.
- Work closely within the client support team and liaise with other functional team members and/or managers in order to maintain and apply common processes.
- Actively promote the designed processes within the organization
- Contribute to group goals as set out in the methodology and achieve high level results - by being proactive in the approach
- Participate in ad-hoc and on-going support and Financials projects
- Produce periodic reports
- Previous experience in a 2nd level support role
- Excellent Oral and Written skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to take full responsibility for a tasks/tickets
- Willing to work flexibly
- Knowledge of SAP FI, SD, MM and PS integration points.
- Experience of working within a customized SAP solution
- Configuration experience in SAP FI/CO (not required)
- Experience in using Remedy Management tool
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products
- Fluent in another EU language
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +44207 107 7632 and ask for Frankie Rayner. Or alternatively you can message me at email@example.com