Job title: SAP Solution Architect
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: £40,000 - £75,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Skills required for SAP Solution Architect:
- Ability to translate client requirements into solutions that will create value
- Provide subject matter expertise to identify and recommend workable solutions to clients
- Ensure integrity of overall design across multiple modular solutions & ensure correct integration with other platforms outside of main application
- Create and distribute reusable Solution Platform sales and delivery content to ensure scalability of solution area and group
- Provide point of view on Solution Platform and vendor market place
- Support the business development life cycle by serving as a solution SME, participating in client presentations and managing the client expectation during the sales process. This includes understanding and translating buyer requirements into a standard solution including solution planning, proposal and cost estimation, leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Interact with the delivery organisations to ensure effective transition and to shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions and determine appropriate service delivery locations related cost to deliver
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Experience with SAP S4 HANA, Cloud Hosting and new SAP functionality (Simple Finance, Simple Supply Chain)- Preferred
- Strong understanding of the SAP roadmap
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above SAP Solution Architect vacancy and feel that your experience fits the requirements, please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.