Our Multinational client is looking for a SAP Service Delivery Manager to join the team in Ohio State, USA. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a global and a dynamic organisation.
Ready for a new challenge?
SAP Service Delivery Manager - Contract - Ohio State, USA
Job title: SAP Service Delivery Manager - 6 months
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Responsible for all SAP services for the US SAP user base
- Lead the US SAP service function delivering contracted service commitments and continual service improvements
- Proactively own service risks, control service costs and improve the productivity of services for SAP users
- Identify and define requirements for new SAP services
- Lead the continual improvement of Service Delivery standards and the service delivery community
- Lead, motivate and develop the SAP support team to build business capabilities
- Work closely with 3rdparty vendors and driving service performance
- Responsible for advancing solutions by providing guidance on industry best practice
- Embrace and implement ITIL compliant processes
- Pharmaceutical industry experience could be beneficial
- Global multi-cultural organisation/global template experience
- Ability to use own initiative to manage workload and meet business expectations
- Team leader and team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor's degree in information technology / services or another technical field. Any combination of experience in IT project management, vendor, management, SAP and/or other IT- related work will be considered in lieu of Degree.
If you are interested, please send an updated CV to email@example.com