|Location: Morocco, Morocco||Salary: Company car,medical insurance,pension|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/063796_1566903417|
Our client is looking for an experienced and professional SAP Senior Basis Consultant/ S/4 Hana Architect to join a Global Leader in Technology based in the Morocco. We are looking for highly experienced SAP Senior/Principal Consultant/ Architects, with a tracked record of designing and implementing SAP projects.
With responsibility over Greenfield Implementation projects, you will have the chance of working with the newest SAP technologies, such as S/4 Hana and C/4 Hana.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving company with ambitious, yet sustainable growth plans at an exciting time in their development. The company is focused on long-term customer relationships, quality of delivery, continuous improvement and people development.
Experience and skills:
Candidates must enjoy understanding and implementing technical SAP S/4 Hana processes and new technologies and reinforce our Clients' experienced consulting team.
Expectations and tasks:
- Analyse business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization;
- Involve actively in the preparation, conception, realization, and Go Live of customer implementation projects;
- Upgrade and migrate SAP systems;
- Optimize ABAP and Java code.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in SAP
- 3+ years of SAP Technology implementation experience
- Extensive knowledge of the end-to-end SAP ERP processes and their integration with each other, at least 3 FLC implementations
- A minimum of 3 S/4 Hana implementations projects
- At least 2 years' experience with SAP ABAP and JAVA based netweaver systems
- Experience with RDBMS databases (MSSQL, SAP HANA, Oracle or DB2)
- Experience in performance analysis, databases, hardware layouts and components, networks, IT upgrade and migration planning
- Fully professional level of French and English is a must
- Must be fully mobile to travel up to 80%
You will be receiving an excellent benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- Fantastic bonus (target based)
- Travel or car allowance
- Paid travel, accommodation and meal expenses when working on site
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Possibility of buying discounted shares within the company
Salary package: competitive + bonus & benefits, depending on experience