SAP Security Consultant
RED is searching for an SAP Security Consultant for a 1-2 month implementation project located in the Kansas City, KS area
- The ability to communicate well with SAP team members and users to create and edit SAP security roles
- The ability to follow security administration policies and procedures for SAP environment
- The ability to plan and manage individual time, establish personal timelines and commit to deadlines
- 8+ years of SAP Security design
- Highly experience with SAP infrastructure including SAP GUI, SNC, SAML / KERBEROS, ROUTER, etc.
- Hands-on experience with creating users, roles and authorizations
- Core SAP security design, analysis, configuration, compliance, and implementation (Retail or automotive supplier preferred experience);
- SAP Security Best Practices, Security Basics, SAP Authorization Concept, Roles/Activity Groups, and User Administration;
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!