RED is currently seeking an SAP SD/OTC Architect for an initial 12-month contract based near Chicago, IL. This will be working initially on SAP ECC; however, the client plans to move to S/4 in November 2019.
Our client is the 2nd largest IT services provider in the world and is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, they ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies ranking. This client has successfully been able to increase its value year on year; in 2018 they reported a revenue of 19.08 billion.
- Must have at least 12 years of experience within SAP SD/OTC
- At-least 2 end to end implementations at an architect level
- MUST HAVE S/4HANA hands on experience
- Functional expertise in the following areas:
- SAP SD in Order management, Billing and Logistics Execution with integration knowledge of various systems
- SAP OTC- EDI & IDOC interfaces of both inbound and outbound
- SAP AR FSCM modules Collections, Credit & Disputes Management
- Must have excellent communication skills to work with stakeholders, lead workshops and provide advisory help
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!