SAP SD Process Lead - London
I have an immediate requirement for two people with an Applications Management background.
One to lead the Order to Cash (OtC) team (3 people) and one to lead the Procure to Pay (PtP) team (5 people) in a SAP Centre of Excellence.
This will initially be for 3 months with an immediate start. Highly likely to be extended
For Order to Cash an SD/MM background is needed, for Procure to Pay MM/IM/WM is required.
* BAU activities on the ten production SAP systems worldwide.
* Lead the workstream team by assigning and tracking tickets (Incidents, CRs, Problems, Tasks). All are managed via our Heat ITSM tool. Team members are located in various sites across the world.
* Manage the change & release process to make sure that the correct amount of capacity is assigned for CRs. Make sure that the CRs are implemented on time and assigned to the correct weekly release (taking account of change freezes).
* Manage the team - usually daily 'scrum' meetings to assign tickets and track progress. Weekly team updates.
* Attend my weekly team meeting.
For immediate consideration please apply or send your CV direct
0207 107 7703