High-level SAP Partner aggressively expanding their European practice to build on success in USA. Offer an add-on product that enhances the standard SAP products. Customers throughout the Fortune 100 and more than 10,000 installations worldwide. Having been in existence for over 16 years they are one the most established companies in this space.
For their European offices in Spain, Senior SAP SD Consultants are required.
Employee focused company who firmly understand that employees drive the success of their company. Offer an extremely fast-paced and result driven company culture and working environment.
- Very Strong Project Pipeline
- Team environment
- Competitive pay
- Health and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel services
- Employee Discount Program
- Business casual dress code
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to all client customers, solving often complex problems and offering suitable solutions
- Configure and customize where appropriate
- Collaboration with offshore teams (internal and external)
- At least 3 years hands-on SAP SD experience
- Particular strengths in SD pricing, OTC, LIS and general SD configuration
- Some knowledge of SAP MM and purchasing processes useful
- Excellent communication and client handling skills
- Willing and committed to learning new solutions
- SD technical skills and ABAP skills are a plus
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills (both written and spoken)
- Additional language skills are extremely advantageous (German, French, Italian or Russian)
This is the perfect time to build on the success we have had already with this client in helping them grow their European team. A highly impressive client portfolio and dedicated sales team will give you every opportunity to achieve more than you ever thought possible in a normal SAP role.