Job title: SD Consultant
Location: London, Manchester, or Edinburgh
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
- MUST have been involved in at least 3 full lifecycle projects within: Manufacturing, Retail, Automotive and/or Consumer Goods industries
- Experience in implementing SAP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
- Hands on functional experience in SD covering the following: Customer and Vendor Master Data, Sales Support, Shipping of Material, Sales Activities, Billing Related, Transportation of Products, Credit Management, Contract Handling and Management, Foreign Trade, Information System.
- Experienced across all phases of a project including: fit/gap analysis, design, build, testing, training, cutover and post go live support
- Understanding of the Sales & Distribution (SD) integration touch-points with other modules like Finance (FI), Controlling (CO), Materials Management (MM), Quality Management (QM), Plant Maintenance (PM), Production Planning (PP) and Warehouse Management (WM).
- Previous experience working in a consulting environment
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Demonstrated leadership/ mentor-ship skills
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Must be full mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above vacancy and feel that your experience fits the requirements, then please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.