***SAP SCM Business Analyst for SAP PP-PI & QM***
A large international client of RED is looking for a SAP Business Analyst with hands-on functional skills who will actively participate in an ongoing SAP implementation in Asia (site will be based in the Netherlands).
Duration: 6 months +
* Participation in Business Testing: - Able to support business to run test scripts and provide guidance on defects. Should be able to organize support from development team to resolve issues
* Solution: - With your strong SAP PP-PI/QM experience you should be able to quickly understand the template solution and provide adequate support to end users
* Master data: - Should understand end to end master data in relation with PP-PI/QM and also master data for related process.
* Project Timelines: - You should be able to work on the agreed timelines and give honest effort to ensure the project deliverables are met within time.
Required key skills (MUST have):
* SAP Production Planning, functional expertise (5 + years)
o Expert in Material Requirement Planning concept of ECC
o Must be able to work with MRP along with planning or scheduling in APO system.
o Expert in e2e production process using PP-PI
o Very good understanding of mater data MRP views in Material Master, Work Centre, Resource, Recipes, and Production Version etc.
* SAP Quality Management, functional expertise (5 + years)
o Must be able to understand the process flow integration of PP-PI and Quality Management
o Expertise in functionality related to quality management, like inspection plan, quality notification
o Integration touch point with procurement, manufacturing and shipping.
* Consulting skills:
o Communication & Teaming
o In time issue resolution
* Process Industry expertise (minimum 6 years)
* Language skills: fluent in English;
Key Skill Set (Nice to Have):
* Knowledge of APO PPDS.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply or contact Reiss at RED via the contact details below: