RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Job title: SAP SCM Consultant
Location: London, Manchester or Edinburgh
Salary: £35,000 - £60,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
- Strong experience in one of the following SAP ERP modules: Production Planning (SAP PP), Warehouse Management (SAP WM), Materials Management, Inventory Management (SAP MM-IM), Quality Management (SAP QM)
- Involved in at least 2 Full Project Life-cycle projects
- Previous experience working for a consulting company
- Ability to design the business process configuration
- Ability to work within; Business Transformation, Process Optimisation, Application Rationalisation, Application Management
- Solid process knowledge and a proven track-record in SAP Supply Chain Management area
- Integration understanding/experience with other modules such as Finance (FI), Controlling (CO), Sales & Distribution (SD)
- At least a 2:2 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be full mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above SAP SCM Consultant vacancy and feel that your experience fits our client's requirements, then please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.