RED's global client, a market leader within the fast-moving consumer goods company industry sector, are offering an excellent permanent opportunity to be part of an expanding team to work in a newly set-up centre of expertise in Malaysia.
Role: SAP Supply to Manufacture (S2M) Consultant
To convert requirements into robust design and repeatable architecture to be rolled out across the APAC region.
- or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Functional knowledge of SAP PP
- Functional knowledge of SAP QM
- Functional knowledge of MM
Required Skills and experience:
- Proven experience in PP-PI
- Proven experience in QM integration with Manufacturing and Inventory Management
- Experience in QM notifications
- Experience in purchase requisition, purchase orders, contracts, purchasing release procedures, and logistics invoice verification
- Experience in direct purchasing, stock purchasing, service procurement and MRP
- Experience in integration to IM, WM, FICO
- Ability to travel: 40-60% travelling within APAC region
Our client offer an opportunity to be part of a globally international brand with a dynamic working environment and excellent exposure to new cutting-edge technologies with a huge SAP programme and a chance to be working on a regional rollout projects.
If you are interested in the above and feel that your experience fits our client's requirements then please send your latest CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to get in touch on +442071077731.