|Location: San Francisco, California||Salary: Up to US$1 per hour + negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/073221_1598369678|
SAP Solution Architect needed for an S/4HANA implementation project based in Bay Area, California for an initial contract of 6 months or can be a contract-to-hire engagement.
Our ideal candidate must have two end-to-end S4 HANA projects implementation experience along with 15+ years of SAP experience.
This role requires experience in S/4HANA system design and software development life cycle and Integration experience with multiple third party tools like OpenText, Vertex, Dell Bhoomi and Coupa, etc.
Some roles & responsibility of this position includes:
- Understanding the solution portfolio and how ERP is connected through the layers of architecture
- Providing technology guidance across SAP solutions: SAP ERP (Digital Core), Fiori, MDM, Group Reporting, GRC, GTS, SAP Cloud Platform
- Guide complex fit/gap analysis and design decisions and validate fit/gap analysis and design decisions completed by less experienced team members; ensure deviations from "out of the box" functionality have sufficient business justification and positive value proposition
- Developing project designs and Reference Architectures that align with Enterprise Architecture tools and methods
- Working with other project team members to implement integration with other non-SAP systems
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 S/4HANA implementations
- Medica Device, Pharmaceutical or Life Science experience is a must
- Minimum 12 years of SAP experience
- Minimum 5 years of Solution Architect experience