|Location: Florida, USA||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Food & Beverage||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/076355_1609778717|
One of Red's large clients in the Greater Baltimore, MD area is currently seeking a full-time, permanent SAP S/4 HANA QM Architect!
The position would be responsible for formulating and defining complex information systems scope and objectives through research, analysis, testing and fact-finding combined with a comprehensive understanding of business systems and industry requirements. The position will serve as a proactive partner to the business and as part of a global team to enable business through technology in an integrated enterprise systems environment.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- 15+ years of experience working with IT in SAP QM and SAP RD environments as well as non-SAP solutions focused in Quality and Regulatory business processes.
- Minimum of 7 full life-cycle implementations, preferably including 5 with global deployment
- Expertise in solution design & delivery across multiple processes and SAP modules such as QM, MM, PP, RD as well as project management, process management and business systems requirements definition
- Demonstrated functional and/or leadership experience outside of own area of expertise
- Ability to build relationships, interface effectively with all levels of the organization, including senior executive level, and C-level communications
- Knowledge of Quality Management business processes such as Audits and CAPA, Inspections and SPC, Environmental Monitoring, Complaint and Deviation Management, and Quality by Design.
- Knowledge of Product Regulatory business processes such as Compliance by Design, Supplier and Customer Collaboration, Label Management, Specification Management and Product Compliance and Safety.
- Knowledge of SAP system configuration design, unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance and deployment, post implementation process and applications support activities.
- Experience in SAP S/4 HANA, SAP QM and SAP RD
- Experience in Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences industries