RED is looking for an SAP QM resource for one of our top global clients. They are working with a Pharmaceutical client on some ongoing project work in the Chicago, IL area. The ideal candidate will be able to start within the next two weeks.
Our client is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees. RED has worked with this client since 2013 globally and 2015 in the United States. Over that time, we have successfully placed over 120 contractors and over 50 permanent placements globally.
- 7+ years experience within SAP QM
- Minimum 2 Full Lifecycle Implementations
- Hands on configuration experience across SAPQM including, but not limited to Planning. Inspection, control, procurement, and sample management.
- Ability to integrate SAPQM with external Quality Management Applications
- Strong understanding of Application Integration using SAP PI/PO
- Manufacturing background preferred
- Excellent communications skills
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!