RED is searching for an SAP PS resource for a full-time opportunity based in Minneapolis, MN. This resource will work with our direct manufacturing end client on a recent SAP implementation followed by extensive S/4 HANA project work. The client is rolling out a global template which China and Australia are live on, this resource will help with the USA, Canada and LATAM regions.
Due to the nature of the client, only US Citizens and Green card Holders will be considered at this time.
- 3-5 years experience with SAP PS
- Proven hands on configuration and support
- Previous SAP CPM experience beneficial
- Additional knowledge of SAP PP, SD, FI or CO modules
- Broad understanding of discrete manufacturing, specifically MTO
- Experience in ABAP coding/debugging/data loading techniques is a plus
- Ability to travel domestic and international up to 25%
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!