RED is currently hiring a SAP PS Specialist with expertise of Optimising SAP Project Systems for Discrete Manufacturing on behalf of a Global Key Partner, to participate on a Global Digital transformation Program with the implementation of s/4HANA.
Please find details below:
Role: SAP PS
Start: 4th March 2019 or ASAP
Duration/End: 31st May 2019
Location: Berlin, Germany
Capacity: Full time, 5 days onsite with possible remote work available (1 day per week, normally on Friday)
- Deep expertise in optimising SAP Project System for Discrete Manufacturing
- More than 10 years of dedicated PS experience
- Knowledge of common Gaps and Solutions (also 3rd party) to customer requirements
- Familiarity with use of Project Management techniques to support
- Complex Bidding & Winning multi-year, multi-site, multi country projects
- Use of PS as backbone for Final Assembly manufacturing
- Optimisation of material/inventory planning in a PS environment
- Optimal Project /WBS/Network Structures for a complex environment
- Resource/Capacity based planning across Projects
- Ability to balance Project Controlling with Inventory optimisation techniques
- Primavera Integration experience, comparison and best-use scenarios for deploying SAP PS and Primavera
- Experience in presenting/convincing senior/C-Level representatives about complex solutions.
- Knowledge of using SAP PS in service scenarios, integration with Maximo an advantage.
- Up to date with latest SAP solutions CPM/PPM
If you are interested or would like more details, please email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Applicants must hold a valid EU Passport or Work Permit for Germany.