Our client operates in the Manufacturing industry and is based in North Bavaria.
To support their Digital Transformation Program, we are recruiting:
SAP Program Director - SCM (m/f)
- Program initiation, definition and planning
- Steering the program
- Managing scope/quality, budget, time
- Stakeholder Management (expectations, information, involvement)
- Managing alignment with other programs (IT and organization)
- Define and implement Program and Project Management standards
- People management
- Budget responsibility
- Reporting to the CIO
- Strong consulting background of 5 yrs. plus in a renowned global consultancy or similar in-house position within large scale global organization, high proficiency in project and program management as well as IT industrialization
- Deep business background and process understanding, strong supply chain process background
- Strong IT and SAP background, strong systems know how in supply chain, logistics and production tools with SAP APO/eWM focus, sound know how of MES and industry 4.0 concepts
- Experience in agile development methods
- Experience in business process management concepts
- Experience in enterprise architecture management
- Modern team player, lead by example vs. hierarchy
- Active driver of change with can do attitude
- Active engagement of all relevant stakeholders, communication skills for all hierarchy levels, can talk business and can talk IT
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent German and English
- 3-4 days per week in location foreseen
- Accommodation provided upon request
This position sounds interesting for you? Apply now!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV (in Word Format) with the following Job ID: SCM-SIL to:
For further questions, you can reach me at +49 221 9669 3850
Please note that fluent German language skills is crucial for this role.
I look forward to your application!