|Location: Germany, Pennsylvania||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: 23894_1590761292|
For our end client in the Munich area we are looking for a Senior SAP PP/PP-DS Consultant.
Your main task is to support the project team with an S/4 implementation.
* Take part of a workshop end of February to review the first Phase of the implementation
* Provide concepts/solution design for Production Scheduling and MRP functionalities
* Support project Team and drive IT activities for enhancing S/4 production scheduling solution ensuring E2E process design
including integration with third party applications such as Production Program Planning, Detailed Scheduling and MES
* IT Counterpart to discuss new business requirements with business and other stakeholders
* Regular coordination with the departments
* Review existing integration concept and provide improvement proposals
* Experience with SAP MES Integration or other third party applications and understanding of differend SAP interfaces
* SAP PP End to End Process experience (SAP MM & SAP CO-PC)
* SAP APO/PP-DS experience
* Experience in business requirment engineering
* Nice to have: S/4 HANA experience
* Start: ASAP; March 2020 the latest
* Duration: 10 months (+ extension option)
* Utilization: 4-5 days a week (Remote); also possibility to start in Part-time and increase the Utilization to Full-time within a Month
* Location: Munich, BY
* Language: English (German is nice to have)
Telephone interviews with our customer can be arranged at short notice, with quick decision afterwards.
If you are interested in this project, or if you can recommend someone for this, you are welcome to come to me.