RED is currently looking for a SAP Business Analyst with PP configuration skills to be based in Yorkshire.
The main purpose of the role is to analyse business system requirements and to configure and implement systems which meet those requirements using suitable IT solutions.
- Determine requirements for systems by examination of those existing, defining volumes and processes and interviewing users.
- Design and amend business processes, in conjunction with business users, to comply with the departmental standards.
- Document findings, Configure systems according to agreed processes, and document clearly, in accordance with departmental standards.
- Prepare test data and conduct thorough testing of processes.
- Assist user departments with the training, data conversion and acceptance testing that is required for the introduction of new processes.
- Contribute to determination of systems development standards and techniques and ensure adherence to them.
- Adherence to the company's governance and management procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant internal controls.
- Operate quality control tests both pre-and post-implementation of systems.
- Liaise with Business Systems Manager to co-ordinate development and live systems support.
- Contribute to development of departmental policy by acquiring and contributing knowledge of industry trends and their application in business scenarios.
- Provide such assistance to the IT Support Team as is needed to aid the smooth running of the department.
3-4 years' experience and application knowledge of SAP business process software is essential. Specifically, we would expect the following skills.
- Business process analysis
- Business process documentation and mapping
- Systems configuration
- Unit, integration and regression testing
- Broad understanding of SAP master data; specifically, PP, MM, SD, FI-CO
- Ability to create clear, concise business process documentation including process maps, specifications, test scripts
- Experience of working directly with end users to develop requirements and prototype solutions.
If this of interest please send in your cv for immediate consideration.