Job title: SAP PLM Consultant
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: £35,000 - £60,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Skills required for SAP PLM Consultant:
- Experience designing and implementing PLM programs
- Overall delivery experience managing all phases of a project, including: fit/gap, design, build, test, training, cutover and post go live support.
- Involved in multiple implementation cycles within Retail, Automotive and/or Consumer Goods industries
- Experience managing resources and specifically working with off shore teams.
- Proven expertise managing senior client expectations
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices and approached used in the industry
- Proven experience managing project budgets and timelines
- Proven experience managing sales process for PLM implementations
- Proven experience mentoring and coaching teams
- Responsible for managing cross boarder teams
- Proven experience working in cross- cultural environments and programs
- Clear understanding of integration topics with other SAP modules
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above SAP PLM Consultant vacancy and feel that your experience fits the requirements, please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.