Red is searching for an SAP Planning Analyst for a direct end client located in the greater New York City area.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Projects: As an SAP Planning Analyst, will lead projects and rollout new solutions with support from a senior manager, in respect to planning and budget constraints and the global governance. New hire will ensure cost-effective systems and add value to the business processes requirements by designing and developing the solutions. Those projects will have to be executed following a standard methodology to ensure they are delivered in line with time, budget and appropriate resources allocations. New hire would have to make sure all documentation of the project is ready and organized before the project closing.
- Experience with SAP APO is highly preferred
- Other responsibilities include, Assessment of business and application requirements
- Driving the development of functional and system specifications
- Business requirements gathering/Conducting fit/gap analysis and business process modeling
- Configuring the software to business requirements
- Developing and executing tests to confirm the functionality
- Maintaining necessary documentation BRD(Business Requirements Document), system Flow diagrams, Test Scenarios. SOP's, Functional Specs e.t.c
- Communicating in a team environment with clients and colleagues