|Location: Princeton, New Jersey||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Pharma & Health||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/067172_1577921388|
Title: SAP OTC Architect
Location: Princeton, NJ
Key responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Lead design and maintenance of Enterprise SAP template for Order to Cash process area.
- Responsible to support the implementation and production support of the solution constructs of Master Data, Sales, Pricing, Shipping/Logistics execution, Billing and Accounts Receivables of the Enterprise SAP template based on leading practices.
- Candidate should have extensive expertise in Requirements Evaluation, Process mapping, Configuration, Design, Development, Conversions, Enhancements, Testing, Trouble shooting, Documentation and Reporting in S/4 HANA OTC namespace.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into high level and detail design
- Understanding of the SAP cloud integration strategies and methods including API's, Cloud Integration Gateway etc.
- Provide consultation to application owners, business partners and peer groups regarding long and short-range architecture solutions to meet business imperatives
- Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
- Must have end to end Order to Cash process knowledge in SAP including master data and supporting applications driving the financial value chain
- Responsible for capturing all master data, transactional data and reporting implications end to end order to cash processes including integrations with source to pay and finance tracks.
- Able to perform as Cross-organizational lead/go-to person for Solution Area(s)/Component(s)
- Multiplication of solution knowledge across entire organization (how things work and why)
- Driving visibility and knowledge of new product Enhancements and roadmap
- Be Involved in RFP Responses, requirements gathering/evaluation and solution architecture for New SAP Projects or addition of new functionalities to current SAP applications
- Engage with Mission Critical Support on high impact incident analysis
- Provide solutions to complex/high impact issues
- Provide workarounds/alternatives to prevent excessive customizations
- Validation of escalated Enhancement Requests prior to Solutions Management engagement
- A Bachelor's Degree is required, Degree in Sales/logistics major preferred
- Minimum10 years of experience in configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on master data, Sales, pricing, shipping/logistics execution, billing and accounts receivables components is required.
- EDI knowledge is preferred
- Must have strong cross module application knowledge in SAP S/4HANA digital core especially around integration with STP and RTR SAP functionality is required
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA digital core is must have.
- ORACLE ERP knowledge is an asset
- Experience in integrating SAP with customer's ordering/shipping/invoicing systems and logistics partner's 3PL systems is preferred
- Team player with strong problem-solving skills, must be detail-oriented and have ability to manage priorities and deadlines
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly-growing organization.
- Ability to work with technical and business-oriented teams, to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customers make proper business decisions.
- Up to 10% travel is required based upon business needs