Red is current seeking a SAP MII professional full time/permanent opportunity with a global consultancy.
**U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.**
They are a leading partner for Automotive and leading German process and IT consultancy for the automotive industry. With more than 900 employees with branch offices in Germany, Switzerland, USA and China, they have been a successful supplier for the automotive industry with more than 300 satisfied customers. The US location has a start-up environment of roughly 20- 30 employees. They are looking for high level, motivated and successful SAP specialists to help grow their US footprint.
The following responsibilities are applicable to the role:
- Conduct Business Process workshops and analysis;
- Design SAP MII solutions architecture;
- Lead and manage SAP MII projects;
- Serves as a pre-sales support specialist through the development of materials, content, estimation and planning;
- Guide team members, mentor junior resources and propose state of the art solution designs.
Successful candidates will have experience in the following:
- 3-5 Year of SAP MII experience
- Should be a technical/ functional professional with industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 1 full end to end implementation in MII
- Strong understanding of all aspects of a MII+PCo project implementation and a solid grasp of the Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of integration points to other SAP components like PP, MM, PM, QM and ME
- Familiarity with table structures, configuration screens, and integration configuration of SAP ME
- Experienced with SAP MII interfacing with typical MES systems using appropriate Standards, S95, S88 and B2MML