SAP MDM Lead | Contract Opportunity | Liechtenstein
RED is hiring on behalf of a Client Partner, a world leader in their industry sector. We are currently looking for an experienced SAP MDM Lead Consultant for a 6 month contract opportunity with extensions, to be based in Liechtenstein. This is to participate on a global SAP implementation project.
SAP MDM Lead Consultant
Role: SAP MDM Lead Consultant
Start: 10th February 2020 or sooner
Duration: 6 months initially
Capacity: Full time (5 days per week)
Remote: 1-2 day per week
- Lead MDM, data alignment, data migration and data quality to migrate legacy material data to SAP
- This is a hands-on position requiring strong MDM analytical skills, experience, and business expertise, highlighting the expertise of global MDM in all business interactions.
- Create and maintain the data dictionary
- 10 Years + Demonstrated SAP skills in communication and ability to manage relationships across business and functional areas in an SAP environment.
- Execute material maintenance as necessary to sales, pricing, purchasing, production, logistics, and accounting related material master fields.
- The Manager is also responsible for the coordination and execution of all Data Governance activities for Master Data domains (Material, Vendor, Customer).
- Capable and experienced in working with offshore resources
- Ideally the candidate has experience and conceptual thinking in Data Migration tooling. ( will be outsourced )
- Technical experienced in iDOC, RFC, LSMW beneficial
For more information, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Applicants must hold a valid British or EU passport.