RED are working alongside a leading global provider of management and IT consulting, technology services, outsourcing services, and local professional services. The organisation have over 190,000 employees, operate in over 50 countries and are considered to be in the world's top 5 leading IT service providers.
As a global player with European roots, RED's partner have successfully developed tailor-made solutions for our customers from all sectors of the economy and the public sector for 50 years. In the German-speaking world, RED's partner is one of the leading IT consulting, system integration and consulting companies..
The challenge that awaits:
- Conduct project management for international roll-out projects
- Conduct requirement specification workshops
- Supervise implementation and development activities
- Perform testing and training activities (Possible international travel to client locations)
- Coordination of several project members
- Master data management (MDM)
- SAP MDG
- Strong project management, presentation and communication skills
- Very high level of accuracy
- Very good knowledge of the data model and function of all partner master data
- Excellent English language skills + one other language would be an advantage
- Ability to work with international teams
- Experience with MDG and profound knowledge about MDG functionality and BRF+
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to take on responsibility and actively shape growth in an international, dynamic company
- Demanding and varied customer projects at one of the world's largest and most successful IT service providers
- A visionary and motivating team with a sense of responsibility, integrity and transparency
- A top modern and employee-oriented work environment with exciting development perspectives and the extensive training offered by an internal academy
- Attractive remuneration models as well as flexible working hours
Please send your CV and information for immediate consideration.