SAP Product Master Data Expert (SAP MM/MDM) now required by our global client for a short term (1 week) contract assignment starting in July, which can be done 100% remote / from home office, with the potential of extension for further phases. The Client currently uses multiple different solutions for product master data which are not aligned or harmonized. The Client plans to implement a more effective solution and this Consultant will assist the Client in evaluating their approach and their options for doing so.
- Review documentation from the Client
- Analyse the product master data attributes from the Client and compare them to industry best practices (repetitive manufacturing)
- Assess whether the Client has the right data fields and if not then identify any gaps
- Provide a report to the Client advising on the above, exactly 1 week after receiving the documentation from the Client
- Assuming this first phase is delivered satisfactorily, there will be follow up work to help decide on which solution to implement, and for the implementation phase
- Strong background in SAP implementation projects and Master Data
- Strong expertise in SAP Product / Materia Master Data (can be MM or MDM but ideally both)
- Experience working in international manufacturing companies, especially Repetitive manufacturing / parts manufacturing
- Familiarity with industry standards for packaging, production etc.
- Start: 16th / 23rd / 30th July (flexible)
- Duration: 1 week only (with possible extension)
- Man days: 5 days, but could accept less if availability is limited
- Location: 100% remote / home office
- Language: English
Interview slots with our client can be arranged on short notice with a decision straight after.
If you are interested in finding out more or if can recommend a colleague please get in touch.