|Location: Boston, Massachusetts||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/058026_1556566578|
Red is searching for SAP Sr. Logistics Consultant for one of our global consultancy clients.
Candidate must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Operational and organisational knowledge of logistic processes
- Knowledge in MM, SD, PP, QM
- Acquaintance with following logistic processes: OrderToCash, ProcureToPay, PlanToProduce
- Consultancy experience in medium-sized enterprises of various industries
- Project management skills including experience in various methodologies (ASAP, SCRUM, ITIL, agile)
- Providing challenging and innovative process and organisation consulting services
- Analyse business processes and legacy systems as necessary and participate in workshops and presentations with key
users/business analysts to fully understand requirements.
- Analysis of the current state of the (legacy) system, design of feasibility studies and business blueprints.
- Create data models & system architecture design to suit business processes with consideration to client's overall system
strategy, security, future-proofing and change management implications.
- Design, documentation and implementation of the associated SAP scenarios
- Independent realisation of client projects
- Challenging business task with a wide scope of decision making.
- Tasks and projects which will challenge your technological abilities.
- As our top priority is to create customer value, we maintain well-tended, trustful and long-term relationships with all our customers.
- Owner-managed with a long-term commitment.
- Profitable enterprise constantly growing without outside capital.
- Trusting and open cooperation in a modern, dynamically growing company with low staff fluctuation.
- Highly motivated teams in which every single member receives due appreciation.
- Active support for your personal and professional development, incl. building up your skills in new technologies (Fiori/UI5; HANA etc.)
- A well-equipped workplace with modern IT infrastructure and flexible work modes.
- An attractive remuneration model with an individual bonus plan.