|Location: Charleroi, Hainaut||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/073642_1599576653|
***SAP Logistics Consultant - Contract Opportunity - Charleroi***
RED are currently looking for a SAP Logistics Consultant to help support one of our key clients in Implementing their SAP System.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide training support to SAP business referents so that they create training documentation / other services.
- Validate the process improvement proposals by the business lines in the ERP, ensuring overall consistency of operation with impact assessment.
- Be the interface with the ERP service at the central per domain, in order to provide solutions / best practices for other sites or issues raised by the business.
- Carry out audits on data by business to ensure that the tool works as expected and that the rules are respected.
- Conduct process audits by projects to ensure that the tool works as expected and that the rules are followed.
- Communicate regularly to the referents the changes / modifications made, delivered by the central teams
- Define the data architecture to be used in order to develop reporting consistent with established processes
- Adapt current reporting
- Validate the reports developed whose inputs come from the ERP, in order to ensure that the data reflects the processes in force
- Bring corrective actions in support of business referees.
- Participate in audit preparations involving information related to the ERP.
- Support the referents in the analysis of problems in order to correct, create tickets for IT support.
- Functional SAP Consultant
- SAP experience in an industrial and production environment
- Knowledge of SD, MM, QM, WM, PP or PM modules and submodules and integration with parallel modules (FI-CO, PS ..)
- Understanding of SAP tables and relationships between tables, understanding SAP transactions and EDIs
- Understanding business requirements based on discussions with the various requesting departments
- At least 3 years of experience as a SAP consultant with strong experience in industry business and production
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.