|Location: Paris, Île-de-France||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: TEVTEV_1574937956|
Senior SAP Logistics Consultant (H/F)
Full time / Permanent
On behalf of our client, a major international consultancy we are looking for SAP Logistics consultants / managers.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of higher salaries than market, training in best practice methodologies and latest technologies, unrivalled career development program and an environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial.
* Lead SAP implementation, transformation and deployment projects
* As sparring partner of the customer, inventory and evaluation of the customer requirements including the superior IT- and business strategy and change management implications
* Project / sub-project manager depending on current customer expectations
* Design and implementation of integrated business processes and innovative system solutions for planning, production, material management, sales, distribution, dispatch and warehouse logistics, production planning, warehouse management, etc
* Maintain and expand our international customer network in the context of business development and pre-sales activities as well as in the development of offers
* Conception, implementation and follow-up of presentations, workshops and trainings
* Development and further development of service offerings based on current and future IT and industry trends such as S / 4HANA, Collaboration and Design Thinking
* Higher education degree in Information Technology, Economics or equivalent
* 2+ years of professional experience in process consulting and implementation of SAP solutions in the supply chain management environment with delivery and business development responsibility, preferably in an international consulting company
* Extensive experience in the integration and implementation of supply chain business processes at international level with a strong relationship with the department
* You will be responsible for most of the following: SAP, MM, WM, SD, LE, PP, PI, APO, LES, SRM, PM, CS, PS, MDM, S / 4Hana.
* Sound project management and team management experience as well as excellent communication skills
* Willingness to travel and an excellent command of both French and English