RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across 30+ industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
SAP Hybris Billing Consultant
Type: Permanent Job
Location: London, Manchester or Edinburgh
Salary: £ 35 000- 85 000 per month (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Consultant and above.
Eligibility: European Passport holders only.
You must have hands on experience with SAP Hybris Billing. In addition, we are looking for experience on implementation programmes delivering to tight timescales. Ideally you would have experienced all phases of the project lifecycle and gained a good insight and understanding into agile, iterative delivery methodologies.
Client-facing experience within multiple industries is also highly valued, as well as deep SAP Hybris expertise including:
- Successful track record of implementing SAP Hybris Billing including Mediation, Charging, Pricing Simulation, Invoicing, Customer Financials
- Lead workshops with business and IT stakeholders to identify business requirements and produce relevant use cases
- Good Knowledge of at least one of the following:
- Subscription order management [SOM] / Sales
- Contract Account Receivable and Payable [FI - CA]
- Financial Customer Care [FCC]
- Utilities Billing & Invoicing
- Good knowledge of Utilities industry business processes
- Familiar with SAP data integration tools, e.g. BO Data Services, PI/PO, Data Hub
- Ability to understand API definitions and create integration concepts on top of it
- Good understanding of underlying technology and integration of Cloud for customer with other IT systems
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's Degree level
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Awareness / Experience in following areas will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of HANA Cloud Platform (HCP)
- Hybris Sales & Service
- ABAP / Java Development skills
What Responsibilities Will You have?
- Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design, configuration and customization of SAP products
- Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
- Provide expert advice on SAP functionality, change management and other advisory services
- Suggest solutions to customer based on best practice
- Provide guidance on test plans and end-user documentation
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
- Career counselling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional training's, access to advanced knowledge bases and to advice of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with global clients on large international projects.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive benefits package: 25 days vacation per year, competitive pension plan, gym subsidies, private health-care, life insurance.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment? Submit your CV and a consultant from RED will contact you to disclose all relevant details.
We look forward to receiving your application!