|Location: Atlanta, Illinois||Salary: NEGOTIABLE|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/063840_1566922878|
Red is searching for an SAP Security Consultant with HANA database experience for an initial 6 month contract based in the Atlanta, GA.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- 8+ Years of Security; 4+ years of HANA Database experience
- Experience with personal data security
- Must be well versed in security design and construction of roles and user provisioning for SAP HANA, SAP Integrated Business Planning and SAP Identity Authentication Service
- Experience with authorizations in SAP HANA BI, webIDE and SAP Analytics Cloud is preferred
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, risks and mitigating controls (segregation of duties, etc.)
If you or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!